The type of fencing that is best suited for your property depends on the uses of the property and provides the best solution considering all the goals you have for your property. Most properties have more than one need for fencing.
Fencing can be placed on the perimeter of the property to create boundaries. It can also be used in the interior part of the property to secure livestock or protect kids from gaining unsupervised access to a swimming pool. Fencing can be used inside buildings to secure inventory or to prevent unauthorized access to certain areas.
Popular Materials for Fencing
There are so many wonderful materials to choose from for fencing, that there is a perfect choice for any application.
Some of the most popular materials include:
- Chain link (also called cyclone fencing) to secure a property and for special uses like a dog run.
- Wood posts and horizontal wooden slats for ranch applications.
- Upright wood fencing and durable vinyl fencing that looks like wood.
- Decorative fencing for gardens.
- Iron fencing that can be very decorative as well as provides security.
- Concrete fencing that is attractive and very strong.
- Electric fencing to control livestock and prevent unauthorized entry into commercial properties.
- Child-safety fencing for swimming pools.
- Barbed wire to secure livestock.
- Concertina (razor) wire to secure buildings from intrusion.
We have worked with all of these materials and much more. When it comes to fencing there is absolutely nothing we cannot do with the variety of materials that are available. We build fences to last. Contact us today to get an estimate for your new fencing that will delight you!